Cloud Storage Engineer
TileDB is a generic multi-dimensional array data on-disk format, with optimized cloud backend support. The core TileDB library is optimized for AWS S3. We are looking for a cloud storage engineer to help us expand TileDB’s interoperability on multiple cloud providers, including Google Cloud, Azure and Alibaba Cloud. The candidate must have strong C++ skills and proven experience with the C++ SDKs of Google Cloud, Azure and Alibaba Cloud.
Our headquarters are located in Cambridge, MA. The candidates must be US citizens or permanent residents located in the US.
- Strong C++ (C++11 or greater) skills.
- Experience working with cloud storage SDKs, such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud
- Experience with parallel programming and performance analysis/optimization
TileDB, Inc. offers very competitive compensation and benefits, which include:
- Health Care Plan (Medical)
- Stock Option Plan
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)